Sunday, February 2, 2014

Don't Mess with Texas: Tiara

My name is Tiara and I'm a county girl from Wichita, Kansas, but I've lived in Dallas for 20 years now.  I have two annoying,  diva daughters named Pooty and Fatty, 8 and 6 years old.  I am currently a student at Parker University to be a Doctor of Chiropractic,  and I'm also a wellness coach with my own nutrition business.

I've been playing rugby only since the end of 2012 when I got asked while in class at UT Dallas if I wanted to play on a club team that was being formed, so I'm still fairly new to the game and rough around the edges.  I play flag football all over the United States currently,  so it has been an easy transition.  I look forward to improving and playing rugby internationally until my legs fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment